Crown Technical Systems offers solutions based on our core principles of performance and quality.
The Wiring Technician is responsible for prepping wiring subassemblies for our relay and control panel projects.
- Read and interpret work orders, manufacturing procedures, work instructions, wiring diagrams, and prints to manufacture wiring subassemblies for relay and control panels
- Crimp, strip, cut, pull, and bundle wiring according to plans
- Ensure wiring is properly labeled and marked
- Connect cut wires to components, and routing the wire and cables in an orderly fashion
- Ensure quality workmanship of all wires and components
- Maintain a safe, clean, and orderly work area
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform work accurately
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Solid attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 0-2 years of related experience
- Periods of standing, walking, and sitting at a desk using a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
- Must wear PPE, such as gloves, safety glasses, hard hat, and ear protection, while working on the production floor
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.