Website Quality Custom Distribution
From $19.25 an hour
Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
Electric Pallet Jack: 1 year (Preferred)
Day Shift (Preferred)
Night Shift (Preferred)
Full Job Description
QUALITY CUSTOM DISTRIBUTION IS NOW HIRING WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATES FOR OUR FACILITY IN FONTANA!
JOIN QUALITY CUSTOM DISTRIBUTION!
Quality Custom Distribution (QCD) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Golden State Foods which is one of the largest diversified suppliers to the Quick Service Restaurant industry. QCD has been providing custom distribution services to iconic customers throughout the United States. QCD is a multi-stop, regional delivery service with a focus on customer service. Our business philosophy actively supports our associates through our (4) core values:
- ) Treat others like you want to be treated
- ) Make the best product
- ) Give the customer a fair deal
- ) Maintain the highest standards
- Union job- Starting pay $19.25/hr.
- Health benefits to you and your family within 30 days of employment
- Payday is every FRIDAY!
- Company provided uniform and work boots
- We invest in our employees. Ask about our Dock to Driver program!
Quality Custom Distribution is looking for Full-Time Warehouse Associates to join our team. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, and vision after 30 days of employment. If you are looking for a competitive wage, solid opportunities and a career path to success, we have a great opportunity currently at our facility in Fontana, CA
- Receives and picks frozen, dry, and chilled product in “unit of sale” quantities into store specific labeled trays/crates.
- Must be able to pick accurately consistently.
- Develop a good working knowledge of product, placement, and inventory control processes and procedures.
- Reads labels and or printing on product containers and associated documents.
- Counts and calculates quantity of product to verify accuracy of shipment.
- Cleans, loads, and organizes trucks/trailers.
- Must be able to work in all temperature controlled selecting environments- (Frozen: 0 to -5 °C) (Chilled: 35-40 °C) (Ambient: room temperature)
- Physically capable of standing, walking, climbing, and twisting while carrying product over 50 lbs. on a consistent basis.
- Break down product boxes.
- Operates within safety procedures at all times.
- Maintains a clean work environment at all times. Uses brooms, mops, shovels and other cleaning materials (including solvents and soaps) to clean work area.
- Forklift and pallet jack experience desired
- Completes any other functions that may be assigned as needed.
- Must be 18+ years of age.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends and holidays.
- Teamwork, self-motivated, problem-solving, and initiative to support the needs of a fast-paced environment
- Good attendance and adherence to the work schedule.
- Must be able to bend, twist, kneel, squat, turn, reach, pull, push, balance and lift objects up to 50 pounds, in a fast-paced environment for an extended period of time.
- Previous warehouse experience desired.
- Previous experience operating an electric pallet jack or forklift desired.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit http://www.QualityCustomDistribution.com and click the “Careers” page
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.25 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Fontana, CA 92336 (Preferred)
- Can you work on weekends and holidays?
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Electric Pallet Jack: 1 year (Preferred)
- Full case picking: 1 year (Preferred)
- working in coolers/freezers: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.