Crown Technical Systems offers solutions based on our core principles of performance and quality.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining strategic relationships with prospective, new, and current customers to facilitate company growth.
This position will require up to 25% of travel, both locally and nationally (within the U.S. and Canada).
- Consults with existing and potential clients to assess and understand equipment needs and systems requirements.
- Drafts or assists with the drafting of presentations and other documentation and materials that explain products and services to customers.
- Provides expertise and support to sales teams to communicate products, services, and client needs.
- Ensures that customer needs are met, which may include product modifications.
- Proposes improved materials or products to customers and explains benefits of changes.
- Provides support to customers and resolves problems with installed equipment.
- Prepares product orders and schedules deliveries.
- Research and analyze current and future business opportunities using technical knowledge of product offerings
- Network to increase our company visibility, both locally and nationally
- Attend relevant networking and marketing events to expand on business contacts and relationships
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with a proven ability to explain technical products to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to apply engineering, technology, or other related principles to product sales.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Knowledge of CRM Systems, preferably SugarCRM or Salesforce
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or field related to products and services being sold preferred.
- Two to four years of related product or sales experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
- Must be able to traverse the production floor as needed.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.