Crown Technical Systems offers solutions based on our core principles of performance and quality.
The Receiving Inspector 1 is responsible for receiving, inspecting, and staging materials.
- Receives and unloads product from trucks by hand and/or powered equipment.
- Verifies and documents the condition and count of all items unloaded from trucks and trailers; checks against suppliers count and immediately reports discrepancies
- Performs visual inspections and other specified tests of incoming painted materials to confirm they meets specifications
- Documents inspection results by completing inspection reports, logs, and checklists
- Documents corrective action requests and inputs data into corrective action database
- Communicates with supervisor to determine appropriate recommendations and remedies for questions to products
- Maintain quality records as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Thorough understanding of the product and/or process being inspected
- Ability to work well with others and maintain a professional environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail with the task at hand
- Demonstrated proficiency with the ability to safety operate powered equipment (forklift, reach truck, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as needed to complete reports.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 0-2 years’ of related experience in manufacturing, warehouse, or shipping and receiving
- Prior experience operating powered equipment (forklift, reach truck, etc.)
- Prolonged periods standing and performing repetitive tasks.
- Must be able to lift, push, and/or pull up to 50 pounds at times.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, kneel, and squat to perform inspections
- Must be able to traverse production facility to conduct inspections
- Must be able to work in an outdoor environment
- Must wear PPE such as gloves, safety glasses, hard hat, and ear protection, while working on the production floor
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.