Crown Technical Systems offers solutions based on our core principles of performance and quality.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating, and overseeing all aspects of a project to ensure it is completed on-time and within budget.
- Review project scope and develop a project schedule to establish action items and scheduled dates for each action item; communicate schedule with internal departments including engineering, purchasing, production, inventory, and quality control
- Manage project development from conception through completion (both large and small) in accordance with program objectives
- Coordinate meetings with customers to discuss scope of project, requirements, and any updates to the project schedule.
- Coordinate and lead meetings with internal departments to ensure the project is progressing on schedule and within budget.
- Manages all budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned projects
- Track project performance and communicate any changes to customers and internal departments.
- Collaborate with design group to change plans or specifications if problems arise.
- Create and submit change orders as needed
- Compares the actual cost of development project to estimates.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent budgeting and cost containment skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Associates Degree in a related field required; Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Project Management, or other related field preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in a related field.
- PMP Certification and/or formal coursework/training in project management preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to traverse the production floor as needed.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.