Website TST Inc.
TST, Inc. is committed to provide the highest quality products that meet or exceed customer’s specifications and comply with all requirements – on time.
Assists operators, to perform duties necessary to cast aluminum billet, sheet ingot or secondary aluminum ingot production. Also performs general production duties throughout the plant as necessary. The job description of “Production Worker includes the following job classifications: furnace helper, saw helper, stacker, casting helper, strapper, and any other entry level production position that may be developed in the future, unless a specific job title is designated.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in the direct chill casting of aluminum billet and slab ingot according to instructions.
- Using hand held tool(s) skims impurities from molten metal molds, furnace runners and boxes.
- Using cranes moves material or finished goods from casting pits to designated location.
- Assists in maintenance/cleaning of bag house, and associated equipment as needed.
- Assists in preparations for casting metal by preparing tools, coating molds, and runners.
- Hauls materials from storage or production areas to furnace production areas as required.
- Assist in skimming the molten metal pump.
- Assist in weighing alloying elements to be added to the furnace.
- Move materials from one location to another including un-piling-piling, un-stacking-stacking and strapping as required.
- Transports materials to scales, and weighs, tags, and records transports.
- Prepares finished metal or other material for shipment as required or directed.
- Keeps area and equipment clean, and in proper working order.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
- Assist the mold shop by preparing molds.
-Forklift experience preferred
While performing normal duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and use hands frequently. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception to read instruments, operate material handling equipment and identify plant color code system. Reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals with disabilities in accordance to legal requirements.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, and extreme heat. The employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions and vibration. The noise level in this work environment requires hearing protection. Reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals with disabilities in accordance to legal requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.