Fontana Chamber of Commerce
We are the Voice, Resource and Advocate for the Fontana Business Community!
Office Executive Administrative Assistant $15/hour Fontana Chamber of Commerce – Fontana, CA Position: Full-time
Office hours: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The Fontana Chamber of Commerce is currently looking for well-organized and diligent administrative assistant to serve as an integral part of the Chamber team that serves the business community of Fontana. This position reports directly to the Executive Director and will be responsible for providing exceptional quality customer service as the first point of contact at the Chamber of Commerce and provide administrative support to the Executive Director and office team.
Our Chamber Mission
We strive to promote the continuous improvement of the common good and the quality of life in our city through the pursuit of new business; the cultural, social, and economic education of our citizens; and by providing accurate and timely assistance to the business community.
- Provide good quality customer Serve as a positive first impression when answering phones and in person.
- Serve as the executive assistant to the Executive Director for organizing and following up with members, board members, and potential member business
- Provide administrative support, maintain calendar, and schedule appointments for the Executive Director refer organizational and annual
- Provide general support for a fast-pace office and its team
- Assist with presentations and
- Draft emails and other correspondence
- Organize and schedule appointments on the Chamber
- Assist members with questions and refer to appropriate person or
- Help update the Chamber website using a custom content management
- Check general information emails and send replies.
- Maintain customer database using multiple software
- General office related duties such as answer phones, greet visitors, light accounting, proofing, spreadsheets, forms, and maintaining office supplies and the proper order of office
- Manage events related tasks such as the RSVP list prior to events, event registration/check- ins and set-up and clean-up.
- Assist the marketing efforts and related tasks and social
- Assist the membership efforts and prepare letters and
- Keep front desk area organized and
- Maintain up to date information at the counter and in the
- Follow up on members’ requests and/or
- Process requests to use the conference
- Other duties as
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong phone Comfortable calling business owners and members.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong writing skills
- Self-starter with a high level of integrity and ability to work
- Highly motivated individual with a great work ethic
- Detail oriented and problem solving
- Proficient in English (speaking and writing)
- Bilingual in Spanish is highly
- College degree, some college and/or high school diploma
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org