Crown Technical Systems offers solutions based on our core principles of performance and quality.
The Maintenance Electrician will be responsible for installing and maintaining the electrical wiring, fixtures, and systems within the manufacturing plant.
- Installs and repairs electrical wiring, systems, industrial machinery and fixtures in buildings.
- Installs conduits and pipes to house electrical wires and cables.
- Ensures piping complies with electrical codes.
- Installs circuit breakers and other electrical hardware and connects wiring to them.
- Tests electrical systems to ensure proper installation and operation.
- Inspects electrical systems to determine whether repairs are needed.
- Replaces conduit and wiring as needed.
- Replaces circuit breakers as needed.
- Operate powered equipment machinery including scissor lifts and forklifts
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Ability to read blueprints and wiring schematics
- Extensive knowledge of electrical systems and wiring
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools
- Proficient in the use of test meters and other diagnostic equipment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Completion of a formal apprenticeship
- 3+ years electrical experience in repairing three-phase electrical systems
- 3+ years experience completing maintenance work
- Journeyman’s License
- Must be able to see color to discern color-coded wiring.
- Prolonged periods standing, kneeling, bending, and climbing ladders or scaffolding.
- Must be physically capable of pulling wires and cables through conduits.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, kneel, and squat to perform repairs and inspections
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Must wear PPE, such as gloves, safety glasses, hard hat, and ear protection, while working on the production floor
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.