Website Cadence Living Rancho Cucamonga
At Cadence Living, we are all part of the same symphony. Our goal is to create positive and joyful experiences for our residents and their families. Just like musical notes on a sheet, every day is different at a Cadence Living community. We are looking for team members that are positive, collaborative, show leadership, are respectful and overflowing with integrity, care and hard work. We offer competitive wages, benefits, training and the opportunity for growth. We encourage you to apply and become part of our family today!
If you are passionate about your work and driven by the desire to create a life full of purpose for our residents, a Cadence Living community may be the place for you. We have a current opening for a Housekeeper who will perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing. Ensuring all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
Become part of our family and find your Cadence.
- Prepare resident room for admission.
- Follow community cleaning schedule and protocol in accordance with community guidance.
- Assure that all housekeeping procedures are followed in accordance with established policies.
- Report all repairs request or safety hazards.
- Assure that equipment, tools, supplies, etc., are properly stored at all times
- Follow established safety precautions in the performance of duties.
- Follow established infection control and Universal Precautions policies and procedures when performing daily tasks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and their uses, cleaning equipment.
To apply for this job please visit cadenceranchocucamonga.applicantpro.com.