Website States Logistics Services
$17 – $19 an hour
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
We’re growing and we’re looking for detail-orientated representatives to provide awesome customer service to our customers!
This is a full-time, direct hire position; Monday thru Friday 8:00 am-4:30 pm.
Some overtime may be required based on volume.
Compensation: $17.00 – $ 19.00 D.O.E.
6 months – 1 year of 3PL CSR experience $ 17.00 – 18.00
1 years+ of 3 PL CSR experience $ 18.00 -$19.00
Here Are Just Some Things A Customer Service Rep Will Do:
- Receive and process outbound orders by EDI, phone, fax or email in either our in-house WMS system or SAP.
- Prepare routing information, schedule appointments with carriers, and shipping documents.
- Prepare any follow-up to ensure delivery can be made by the specified dates required. Initiate tracers with carriers.
- Adjust or cancel orders and process inbound returns as requested.
- Access customer’s online shipping or receiving programs and update records for individual accounts.
- Send daily, weekly or monthly reports to the customer as requested.
- Invoice processing
Here is what we’re looking for:
- 6 months+ in a high-volume customer service role. 3PL required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines. Multi-tasking!!
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous, helpful).
Here is why you should work for us:
- We’re growing in this region and we prefer to promote from within allowing our associates to grow with us
- We have vacation time, personal time, sick time, holiday premiums for worked holidays, holiday pay
- We are one of the few employers that have Employee Stock Ownership (our employees own just under half of the company)
- We offer medical, dental, vision, accident, and life insurance at a low cost
- Casual work environment: you can wear jeans every day!
States Logistics Services, Inc. is a third-party logistics company (3PL) specializing in all aspects of supply chain management. States Logistics currently operates a combination of public and contract warehouses in Southern California and Arizona servicing a wide range of industries. Our focus on service and operational execution has enabled us to be rated the “Best of the Best” within our customers’ distribution networks.
States Logistics Services, Inc is an equal opportunity employer.
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/FSA/401K/ESOP/Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.