Website Cadence Living Rancho Cucamonga
At Cadence Living, we are all part of the same symphony. Our goal is to create positive and joyful experiences for our residents and their families. Just like musical notes on a sheet, every day is different at a Cadence Living community. We are looking for team members that are positive, collaborative, show leadership, are respectful and overflowing with integrity, care and hard work. We offer competitive wages, benefits, training and the opportunity for growth. We encourage you to apply and become part of our family today!
If you are passionate about your work and driven by the desire to create a life full of purpose for our residents, a Cadence Living community may be the place for you. We have a current opening for a Cook who will be responsible for preparation and cooking for the community, ensure all meals are prepared and presented in accordance to the community’s standards and maintain a clean and safe kitchen environment.
Become part of our family and find your Cadence.
- Preparation of all foods.
- Sanitary work practices.
- Line set up in a timely fashion.
- Setting up as well as breaking down work areas.
- Keeping all stations clean and sanitized.
- Expedite and serve all meals in a timely manner.
- Check and restock all foods for proper service.
- Make sure all temperatures on food and plates are correct.
- Aid in all kitchen operations as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Culinary School or a minimum of one year in professional kitchen surroundings.
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and knife handling skills. Ability to read and execute a recipe.
- Food Handler Card with understanding of kitchen sanitation and food codes.
- Creative culinary and prep skills.
To apply for this job please visit cadenceranchocucamonga.applicantpro.com.