Website Blackrock Logistics
Blackrock Logistics, Inc. is currently recruiting great drivers!
If you are a Line haul driver or just a local driver, chances are we have a position for you.
$5,000 sign-on bonus through March 31st, 2021.
- Competitive Pay and Benefits. We offer competitive pay and excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Life benefits.
- Safety Incentives. All drivers qualify for a number of safety incentives, including Million Mile drive club, an employee of the month, driver of the year and many others.
- Vacation Pay: All drivers qualify for yearly vacation pay.
- Driver must be at least 23 years old.
- Driver must have 2 or more verifiable years of driving experience.
- No misdemeanors in the last 36 months.
- No felonies in the last 60 months.
- No DUI convictions in the last 60 months.
- No violent crimes of any nature in the last 10 years.
- No previous history of suspension, revocation or cancellation of driving privileges as a result of moving violations or vehicular accidents in the last 36 months.
- Ten years of employment history without any gaps.
- Verifiable three years reference check.
- Original DMV print out no older than 30 days of application.
- Valid medical card.
- I/9 Documents Required.
- Must pass DOT pre-employment drug screening and a background check.
Shifts start between the hours of 2 AM – 3 AM. Candidates must be available to begin working at that time.
Drivers work 6 days a week through peak season (October-February). Driver is provided 1 day off during the week until peak season ends. Drivers are provided with a 5 day work week with 2 days off after peak season ends (March-September).
This position requires drivers who are highly skilled with backing a 53’ Refer or Dry Van in tight spaces. Candidate must be comfortable offloading with an electric or manual pallet jack if the delivery location ahs a dock. If there is no dock, the driver will have to stage the product at the the edge of the unit for the client to pick-up w/ a forklift.
Apply today – Speak with a recruiter NOW:
Call Richard Salazar Jr.:
or Call Yadira Maciel:
To apply for this job please visit www.blackrock-logistics.net.