Website Cadence Living Rancho Cucamonga
At Cadence Living, we are all part of the same symphony. Our goal is to create positive and joyful experiences for our residents and their families. Just like musical notes on a sheet, every day is different at a Cadence Living community. We are looking for team members that are positive, collaborative, show leadership, are respectful and overflowing with integrity, care and hard work. We offer competitive wages, benefits, training and the opportunity for growth. We encourage you to apply and become part of our family today!
This position is Friday-Monday, PM shift.
If you are passionate about your work and driven by the desire to create a life full of purpose for our residents, a Cadence Living community may be the place for you.
We have a current opening for a Care Partner who will provide direct care to senior residents that follows a personalized treatment plan.
Become part of our family and find your Cadence!
- Provides activities of daily living assistance to the residents as directed from each resident’s service plan
- Prioritizes and provides encouragement and support to the residents.
- Under the Universal Worker Model, the Care Partner’s responsibilities can also include housekeeping and dining room duties
- Assists with activity program
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience working in Assisted Living and / or Memory Care
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a pleasant personality
- Able to work independently and follow scheduled plans
- Maintain composure in stressful situations
- Current First Aid and CPR license
To apply for this job please visit cadenceranchocucamonga.applicantpro.com.